RUW foundation is looking for three new board members to complete our team; a chair, a secretary and an external/internal commissionair. If you apply we’ll have an interview with you before the summer, but really start working together at the start of the new university year. More information below:
What is RUW?
At RUW we work together in an enthusiastic team that enjoys spending time and work on creative projects. As a board member you contribute to the general policy of RUW foundation, propose and shape ideas and activities, direct and support coordinators. Together we facilitate the exchange of views between students, scientists, policy makers, industry and other relevant actors.
All board members at RUW contribute to the general policy of the foundation, in addition you propose and shape ideas and activities, direct and support coordinators. In addition, each position has specific tasks:
In the position of Chair you are responsible to maintain and manage the policy of RUW, chair meetings of the board and coordinators. Besides you keep an overview of what happens within RUW foundation.
As an Internal/External commissioner you are responsible to maintain and mange internal affairs, such as employment contracts, administration of employees, vacancies and the atmosphere within the team. Externally you are responsible for the branding, collaborations and networks of RUW.
In the position of secretary you are the primary organizer of the team. You keep minutes during meetings, inform the team about the processes at work, communicate with our partners and help with interview procedures.
- You are a bachelor or master student or recently graduated;
- You have affinity for the themes RUW foundation covers;
- You are enthusiastic about working and committing to an idealistic organization;
- You are an active and creative person, feeling at home in a team and able to work independently;
- You are in Wageningen for the coming years
- The ideal opportunity to expand your network and gain work experience as a student or graduate;
- An informative opportunity within an organisation with over 30 years of experience;
- The opportunity to organise activities about topics of you interest;
- The possibility of deciding how you want to contribute to RUW foundation both time and input wise;
- A financial contribution for you commitment;
If you would like to apply for one (or all) of these board member positions, please send a small introductory message + your CV to our email; email@example.com
If you are still in doubt and would like extra information, feel free to also contact us through e-mail or call one of our coordinators at 06-48635314