Keep an eye on this page to stay up to date about our upcoming activities. We recommend to subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to see our activities.
In the last two weeks a climate conference and international negotiation took place in Bonn. The various Wageningen researchers and students who were involved would like to share their experiences and engage in an open dialogue with you. The outcomes of the conference will be discussed and put into the perspective of Wageningen research opportunities. Topics include climate smart agriculture, fossil fuel divestment and climate negotiations.
24 November, 12.30 – 13.30, Impulse.
We are proud to announce our panel:
- Prof. Dr. Martin Herold who spoke at the COP23 at an official side event titled “REDD+: Bridging national and subnational levels of government”.
- Eline Floor Houwen who is one of the student leaders behind “WU’R Going To Bonn” and active at Fossil Free Wageningen.
- Fabian Kemps Verhage, Research Student Assistant at CGIAR Climate Change, Agriculture & Food Security (CCAFS), who has attended the full two week conference.
- Workshop ‘Make your own bee hotel’
- Vacancy: “Wageningen’s visions on the future of food”
- Regreening 2017
- Excursion to Strohplatz
- The Celestine Prophecy – Book Discussion!
- Weekend excursion to Germany: 14 – 16 July
- Wrap up: Organic vs. intensive agriculture: the facts!
- Organic versus Intensive Agriculture: The Facts!
- Skills for Sustainability: Summer Camp